Our bike servicing is carried out to the highest standard, in our fully fitted workshop in Caterham, Surrey. We have a strong reputation for the highest standards in cycle servicing and customer service. Your bicycle(s) will be collected and returned at a time convenient to you, at a cost of up to just 45p per mile.
We offer bike servicing and repairs to our customers in Caterham, Woldingham, Oxted, Coulsdon, Godstone, Kenley and many other areas across Surrey and Kent. Many of the members of Oxted Cycle Club are valued customers, so Oxted is an area we regularly visit.
All cycle servicing is carried out using the latest, highest quality tools and equipment for precision servicing, by an experienced cycle technician!
Silver Service – £75.00
- Bike cleaned;
- Tyres inflated to correct pressure and checked;
- Gears and brakes adjusted;
- Hubs and rims checked for damage and wear;
- Wheel bearings checked for free movement and adjusted if necessary;
- Wheels trued and spokes tensioned;
- Headset checked for free movement and adjusted if necessary;
- Bottom bracket checked for free movement and adjusted if necessary;
- Drivetrain cleaned, checked for wear, and re-lubricated;
- Brakes checked for effective operation and adjusted
Gold Service – £130.00
Same as Silver Service plus:
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected, re-greased, and reassembled;
- Headset removed, cleaned, re-greased, reassembled, and checked for movement;
- Bottom bracket removed, cleaned, re-greased, refitted, and checked for movement;
Larner’s Cycles will also carry out any specific cycle repairs, however due to the great value of our servicing, many choose to make the most of our Silver or Gold bike service packages. If you would like a specific bike repair, please contact us for a quote.